Friday, December 10, 2010

Just A Spiritual Concern


We know we are supposed to give to the church. because the bible say so.in Malachi 3:10 says "so that there will be food enough in my Temple".This is for the word of the Lord that no one will ever go hungry like the sparrows..But when it comes down to it, we just aren’t giving much compared with how much we have been given. We eat so much while other ate too little.  2 Corinthians 8:15 says," The one who gathered much did not have too much and the one who gathered little did not have too little" Alarming new numbers show that the more we have, the less we give. But giving in the church is not just a financial problem — it is a spiritual concern.
I am not ashame to say this things because from the very beginning of my servant hood, I never ask for any donation or touch the tithes and offering topic, I didn't even rely on people's gift. My understanding is, God will provide all my needs or touch and bless someone near me to be the channel of my blessing, and if the one who touched by God did not respond and obey, then its not my concern.All I'm saying is mercy for those who serve and cares for the people of God and not been seen by the blessed Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment