Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Find a Common Ground to Share


On my way home at the train, I am wearing a smile for I can't forget that wonderful happening at the church service that day, when I saw a co-passenger next to me looking at with a smile . So I took the opportunity and gently open up and share the love of Jesus and what did happened and why I feel this  joy in my heart.After my story was heard I see the transference of a blessed feeling in the man's face.
. God wants to use us, as communicators of the good news of his love. This means, of course, that we must have a story to tell about Jesus Christ. But people will not be open to hear this story unless we have a genuine relationship with them. Like Paul, we are called to find common ground with people, to share life with them so that we might share the Gospel with them.

When I am with those who are weak, I share their weakness, for I want to bring the weak to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone, doing everything I can to save some. 
[1 Corinthians 9:22]



The true and effective sharer or councilor is not the one who knows what's best in the other person, but the one who feels the heart of the person in the moment of depression or down cast and low in the spirit.As Christians, we are called to consider, not just what’s good for us, but also what’s good for others. Out of love we may choose not to do certain things that are permitted to us. Our freedom in Christ is not only for our own self-expression, but also so that we might serve those around us with sacrificial, Christ-like love
Paul made every effort to connect with those he was trying to reach with the Gospel. He sought to speak in a way they understood, And for us,let's find a common ground to share Jesus and our testimonies, for them to be save.

No comments:

Post a Comment