Monday, May 30, 2011

Jesus Did It Again

Once more God did not failed me; I cried out loud to the Lord to hear me and HE did, just like before when my son Mark was held up and shot by a hold upper and got away with 300.000 Pesos back 12 years ago. It was an agonizing moment for me and my wife that time. He’s been shot for three hours ago when we heard the news. When we reach the hospital I bend my knees at the hall way of the OR with the Bible on my right hand and I prayed” Lord you gave me six (children), please don’t let anyone of them be taken away”. For six hours bleeding to death, without anyone attending, bleeding for so long, his vain has nothing more to throw and should be collapsed by now.  But God heard  my cry and sent the man who owned the hospital. upon seeing my son's condition he said “I’ll do the operation”. This man is a general surgeon, an expert on life and death case operation. My son was saved. When we asked the attending Doctor why the owner come and did the operation, he said,” even all of us were surprise, seldom he come to check us out.  we thought he was not in the country for he is presently  base is in the US.  Today May 28 2011 Jesus ddi it again again to my eldest daughter when she suffered at the hands of that low inexperience midwife (mal) practitioners.  They handled my daughter in a wrong assuming way. It was a terrible decision for them to say “could you bring her to another hospital, we can’t control the bleeding”.  At the other hospital, three doctors joined together to solve the problem, and took them six hours control the bleedings. They’d found out the major mistake committed by the first doctor. It was negligence on their part, and not taking seriously their profession. That causes a life threatening situation. That whole day, shows she is not stabled, she’s not getting better. We are trying to overcome the situation but we really don’t feel it.  Then early in the next morning we received a text that; the cause might be a major damage to a part that can complicate the kidneys. That message drop my knees and as my bible at the right hand, again I said,” Lord you gave me six, don’t let anything take even one them away from me”.  And as I open my Bible, it caught me on Mark 5:21-34. Like Jairus, my daughter is dying,” Please come and put your hands on her so that she will be healed and live”. After reading that I felt the answer is now on my Bible, the life retaining solution, the word of the Lord. When I reached the room where my daughter is, I’ve just open the Bible and just read the passages. Then we all felt relief. A minuet later the bleeding and some drops of waters stop.  An hour later the doctor check her up and do you know what’s’ he said” wow it subsided now(the swelling), very good. Do you want to go home now? HALEILUJAH!!!!! Praise the Lord. Thank you my Lord my God and my Friend…….

No comments:

Post a Comment