Saturday, October 23, 2010

MAKE YOUR FATHER GLAD

I came home one time unexpectedly with a surprise gift for each of my children. After handing over to each of them, I received different reactions. one said a simple word "thanks pa", the other two, gave me just a smile and continue in their playing session, the other three are jumping ups and down, shouted out loud  saying "THANK YOU PAPA" over and over. After hugging and kissing me, they went out to share with their friends and proudly telling them how good their father is... Oh, How I love to do it again, and give them much more than what I've just given. To the others, I don't think they appreciated it.. That's what I felt from their receptions..
Now what about us, sons and daughters of GOD?
God is constantly giving as a life to live, a blessing to sustain and amazing grace to prove HIS love for us. But many Christians are mum and just keep on receiving but doing nothing.
Do you want more blessing?
Don't be shy, don't be afraid, COME ON,,, TELL THEM HOW GOOD IS YOUR GOD, SHARE YOUR BLESSINGS, for others may know that our Father, our God is good. Thank you means; "YOU CAN GIVE ME MORE" and sharing means "DON"T STOP THE FLOWS” so be thankful in what you have and share it, to run the blessing continually into your hands. Don't close it, let it flows so that others can have some too. A wise son makes a father glad (proverbs10:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment